Benefits of Equipment Financing
There are times in your business when it is beneficial to finance your installation, instead of just writing a check or using one of your existing credit cards or credit lines. For those times, #1 Security Services has partnered with security industry financing leader TimePayment Equipment Finance to provide alternative financing to both business and residential consumers.
Why Finance Your Equipment?
Preserving your cash and available credit is a key component of intelligent business management. So when you have a need for new equipment, TimePayment Equipment Finance is a great option to get the equipment you need now, while keeping your existing cash and credit lines intact. And, the process, from application to documentation takes less than 10 minutes-all online.
Fast Credit Decisions
- Apply online anytime. Decisions are provided within seconds.
- Affordable, Fixed Monthly Payments
- Fixed monthly payments are easier to plan cash flow.
- Minimal Upfront Cost
- Our standard lease program only requires one advance payment and the documentation fee prior to the start of the lease.
- Tax Advantages
- Lease payments may be fully tax-deductible as an operational expense.
- Preserve Existing Bank & Credit Card Lines
- Leasing with TimePayment lets you acquire the equipment you need afford ably, while preserving your other sources of credit.
- Protect Against Obsolete Technology
- Plan for a technology upgrade with the right lease or rental term. Never get stuck with obsolete equipment again.
Equipment Financing vs. Other Payment Options
Financing your equipment purchase with TimePayment is a smart decision for business owners nad homeowners on a budget. Get the equipment your company needs now and pay for it over time through affordable monthly payments. Use that equipment to generate revenue and significantly impact your company’s bottom line.
Equipment leasing is a smart alternative to purchasing if you do not want to own equipment that may become obsolete quickly. Learn how lease financing compares to other purchasing options:
Equipment Financing vs Purchasing Outright
Few companies are in a position where they have enough working capital to purchase all their equipment, furniture, and software outright. If you finance your equipment purchase with Time Payment, your company will have more cash available for future business opportunities.
Equipment Financing vs Credit Cards
Many small businesses and startups have limited lines of credit available. When you purchase your equipment with a credit card, you are wasting valuable lines of credit that your company may need to utilize for other expenses. If you finance your equipment purchase with TimePayment you leave yourself more options for future company needs.
Equipment Financing vs Small Business Loans
Equipment financing may be an affordable alternative to a loan. Many lending institutions have very strict requirements businesses must meet before the bank will extend a loan or line of credit. Bank loans usually require a significant down payment that can range between 10%-20% of the equipment cost.
Ready to get started? Click the Link Below to Start the application process on TimePayment’s secure servers.